- 1z0-1017 Exam
Practical of 1z0-1017 dumps materials and test question for Oracle certification for IT professionals, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1z0-1017 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Oracle Benefits Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials exam Today!
Free 1z0-1017 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two are program types when you configure Flex Credits?
- A. Other Credits
- B. Core
- C. Flex
- D. Flex Credits and Core
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/global-human-resources/r13-update17d/faibf/fileHYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/global-human-resources/r13-update17d/faibf/filex-creditconfiguration. html#FAIBF1085855_2"x-credit-configuration.html#FAIBF1085855_2
NEW QUESTION 2
The benefits administrator has configured five rates for five different legal entities. After
implementation, an employee logs into the benefit self service. When selecting a plan, the employee cannot see the assigned rate amount to the plan under the rate section.
Why can't the employee see the assigned rate amount?
- A. The rate amount Is a variable rate for the employee's legal employer.
- B. The rate amount is of the unit of measure "Money".
- C. The rate amount is not configured for the employee's specific legal employer.
- D. The rate amount "Assign on Enrollment" is enabled for five legal entitie
NEW QUESTION 3
Which object is NOT included in benefit export?
- A. Eligibility profile
- B. Program configuration
- C. Plan not in program configuration
- D. Element input values
NEW QUESTION 4
Your customer decided to use some delivered explicit life events in their business. What is your next step as an HCM Consultant after defining triggers as per the retirement?
- A. Associate the life events with only filexible benefit programs.
- B. Associate the life events only with benefit plans which are not in a program.
- C. Associate the life events only with benefit plans which are in a program.
- D. Associate the life events with benefit plans or program.
- E. Associate the life events only with Core benefit program
NEW QUESTION 5
To which two benefits objects can Year Period be attached to?
- A. Program
- B. Plan Type
- C. Plan
- D. Option
NEW QUESTION 6
What are the different types of open enrollment options available under Scheduled tab in program?
- A. Open All and Unrestricted All
- B. Open Scheduled and Unrestricted Scheduled
- C. Open New Hire Enrollment and Unrestricted New Hire Enrollment
- D. Open Enrollment and Open Unrestricted Enrollment
NEW QUESTION 7
A single Life Event can have multiple uses. Which two statements about the usage of Life events are TRUE?
- A. Each occurrence of the life event causes participation evaluation processing to reconsider the plan's availability for a program.
- B. The amount of deduction from employee pay check for enrollment is varied based on a life event.
- C. Each occurrence of the life event causes participation evaluation processing to reconsider the person's eligibility for the object.
- D. Life events affect benefits processing for a participan
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about Waive options is true?
- A. Waive options are options into which employees ate compulsorily enrolled in case they do not complete the requited action items like certification, entering date of birth, etc.
- B. Waive options are used so that employees can explicitly decline enrollment opportunities for which they are otherwise eligible.
- C. Waive options are options which do not require any dependent/beneficiary designation.
- D. Waive options are used when employees do not get an enrollment opportunity because they do not qualify for the required eligibility criteria.
NEW QUESTION 9
A benefits administrator processed an enrollment for one employee, and manually added the life event "XYZ" as of August 1, 2021. Since there were two more life events in the detected phase as of August 15, 2021, the benefits administrator clicked "Collapse Life Event". Upon processing the life event tab, the benefits administrator received an error saying two or more life events were in the detected phase.
Why did the collapsing rule fail?
- A. The number of proximity days was specified as 20.
- B. The number of proximity days was specified as 0.
- C. The life event had expired.
- D. The number of proximity days was specified as 15.
NEW QUESTION 10
An organization has a requirement to restrict Beneficiary Distributions to a percentage with a maximum of 100%. However, the distribution should be in multiples of 10.
Which statement about this requirement is true?
- A. This requirement can be achieved through customization only.
- B. This requirement can be completely achieved with configuration only.
- C. This requirement cannot be achieved with configurations, and would require custom Fast Formula.
- D. This requirement cannot be achieved in the current system offering
NEW QUESTION 11
Which benefit object must be created prior to creating an option?
- A. Rate
- B. Plan Type
- C. Plan
- D. Coverage
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/global-human-resources/r13-update17d/facmb/HYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/global-human-resources/r13-update17d/facmb/programand- plan-creation.html#FACMB307292"program-and-plan-creation.html#FACMB307292
NEW QUESTION 12
A benefits consultant implemented a plan for life insurance with the following options:
1. Option 1: Employee only
2. Option 2: Employee plus spouse
The company wants the plan to be rolled out to all the employees. Therefore, the benefits consultant enabled the Assign on Default button for Option 1.They forgot that some employees may not want to enroll into the plan even though they are eligible.
Where did the benefits consultant go wrong with the implementation?
- A. They should have created an Option 3: Coverage Declined.
- B. They should not have enabled the Assign on Default button for the options.
- C. They should have configured an eligibility fast formula
- D. They should have enabled a plan restriction fast formul
NEW QUESTION 13
What are the number of train stops available in the Benefits Enrollment self-service page for plan/program enrollment?
- A. 5
- B. 7
- C. The number of train stops can be configured.
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 14
An employee logs in from employee self-service and navigates to the benefits section. However, the employee is unable to find the desired plan in the benefits section. Which two are possible reasons the plan does not appear:
- A. No life event is detected.
- B. No option is available for the plan for enrollment.
- C. No unrestricted event is available for the employee.
- D. The employee is not eligible for the enrollmen
NEW QUESTION 15
A Global Dental Plan has the following options attached to it: Option 1: Employee Only
Option 2: Employee Plus Spouse
Option 3: Employee Plus Spouse Plus Children
The company wants an employee to select only one option which will be restricted for two years. After two /ears the employee will get an opportunity to enroll into a new Global Dental Plan. For example, an employee was hired on July 23, 2015 and enrolled into the plan. The employee cannot make a new selection until July 2i, 2021 as the plan is restricted.
How can you configure this scenario for the company?
- A. Configure a New hire with the addition of child and Marriage life events to the Global Dental Plan with an enrollment period1 date as Formula, Configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at the plan tab.
- B. Configure a New hire with the addition of child and Marriage life events to the Global Dental Plan with an enrollment period start date as of event dat
- C. Configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at all three option level
- D. Then configure a person selection formula type with the logic of creating an enrollment opportunity every 2 years.
- E. Configure a New hire life event to the Global Dental Plan with an enrollment period start date as of event dat
- F. Then configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at the plan tab.
- G. Configure a New hire with the addition of child and Marriage life events to the Global Dental plan with an period start date as of event dat
- H. Configure the limitation to minimum 2 years at all three option levels.
NEW QUESTION 16
An employee logs into the self-service page. The employee enters into one plan and makes an election in the plan available. While making electrons, the employee notices that the option's rate amount isn't displayed in the total summary section on the right side of the page.
Which is a reason for this problem?
- A. The rate activity type for payroll information is configured as cost.
- B. The rate activity type for payroll information is configured as employee contribution.
- C. The rate is configured as secondary rate and not primary rate.
- D. The rate is inactiv
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are correct with respect to required action in the eligibility profile?
- A. If all profiles are requited, then at least one of the profiles must be satisfied.
- B. If some but not all profiles are required, then all required profiles must be satisfied and at least one optional profile must also be satisfied.
- C. If all profiles are optional, then at least one of the profiles must be satisfied.
- D. If only one eligibility profile is added to an object, then the criteria in that profile may or may not be satisfied, even if the Required option is not selected.
NEW QUESTION 18
A company offers a benefits plan to its employees that includes:
1) Health coverage plan for employee and family
2) Top up health coverage plan at extra premium
3) Life insurance plan for employee and family
4) In Network Dental Insurance plan
5) Out of network Dental insurance plan
6) Eye care plan
How many plan types do you need to configure for this customer?
NEW QUESTION 19
XX Global Health Plan has multiple options attached.
• Option i: XX Annual Health Insurance
• Option 2: Monthly Health Insurance
The plan cycle starts every year from April 1 to March 31. An employee opted for this plan on July 1, 2015 and his employment service was terminated on Oct 25, 2015- Business wants to trigger a Termination life event on the 12th of the termination month for the employee, irrespective of the actual termination date, for payroll reasons.
Which is the correct configuration for the Life event - Termination?
- A. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Formula" as the enrollment period start date, attaching a customized Enrollment period start date type formula.
- B. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Mid of the month" as the enrollment period start date.
- C. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Number of Days from the event” as the enrollment period start date and the number field as 15.
- D. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan with "Formula" as the enrollment period start date, attaching a customized Enrollment Opportunity type formula.
- E. Configure Termination as a Life event under the Enrollment tab of XX Global Health Plan, with "As of event date" as the enrollment period start date.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements are true about Enrollment Authorizations?
- A. They appear several times if the participant enters self-service multiple times for a single life event.
- B. If they are implemented, participants must read and accept the terms provided in the text before they are able to enroll.
- C. They are optional to Implemen
- D. If implemented, performing the authorization task is mandatory for the participant.
- E. They appear only the first time that the participant enters self-service enrollment for multiple life events.
- F. They are optional to implemen
- G. If implemented, performing the authorization task is optional for the participant.
NEW QUESTION 21
This is the configuration of a collapsing life event rule: Life event = Marriage & Dependent
Operator = AND
Resulting Event Name = Dependent
Life Event Occurred Date = Earliest Life Event Occurred Date Proximity Days = 0
You run the collapsing rule in the scenario:
1. Marriage event occurs on August 1, 2015.
2. Dependent event occurs on August 1, 2015. What is the result?
- A. The collapsing rule voids the Dependent event, evaluates the Marriage event, and assigns Its occurred date to August 1. 2015.
- B. The collapsing rule runs the Dependent event, evaluates the Marriage event, and assigns its occurred date to August 1, 2015.
- C. The collapsing rule runs the Marriage event, evaluates the Dependent event, and assigns its occurred date to August 1, 2015.
- D. The collapsing rule voids the Marriage event, evaluates the Dependent event, and assigns Its occurred date to August 1, ?015.
NEW QUESTION 22
How do you set up a Termination life event to end coverage at the end of the month?
- A. Coverage and Rate Date Ranges: Coverage Start Date: End of the MonthPrevious Coverage End Date: First of the Next Month
- B. Coverage and Rate Date Ranges: Coverage Start Date: First of the MonthPrevious Coverage End Date: End of the Month
- C. Coverage and Rate Date Ranges: Coverage Start Date: First of the Next MonthPrevious Coverage End Date: End of the Month
- D. Coverage and Pate Date Ranges: Coverage Start Date: End of the MonthPrevious Coverage End Date: End of the Month
NEW QUESTION 23
A benefits administrator goes to the Enrollment task and finds the following under, the life event summary:
1. Address Change life event status: Detected
2. New Hire life event: Manual What does this status signify?
- A. A New Hire life event was manually selected.An Address Change event was triggered for the person and participation evaluation processing was evaluated.
- B. A New Hire life event was manually selected.An Address Change event was triggered for the person, and participation evaluation processing has not yet evaluated it.
- C. A New Hire life event was manually selected, or the Configure the Timeliness Evaluation setting of a particular life event set the An Address Change event was triggered for the person andparticipation evaluate processing has not yet evaluated it.
- D. A New Hire life event was manually selected.An Address Change event is yet to be triggered and processed for, the employe
P.S. Downloadfreepdf.net now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1017 dumps! All 1z0-1017 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-1017-pdf-download.html (60 New Questions)